The Article Editor is available to make adjustments to extracted article content. Article content appears in the Reading View of your digital edition on the web, in the app, and on other platforms.
How to access the Article Editor
- Log into your Publisher Dashboard account (contact your Digital Specialist if you do not have an account).
- Once your staging link is ready, you will see an “ARTICLE EDITOR” button on the issue view in the Publisher Dashboard. Click on this button.
What can I change with the Article Editor?
- Fix typos or make other text changes
- Reorder chunks of text within extracted articles
- Adjust basic styling (bold, italic, etc.)
- Add or remove line breaks (non-Turnstyle apps)
- Add or remove images
- Add article videos or other iframed external content
- Adjust which replica pages are associated with an article
- Set featured articles and order articles for Turnstyle
- Delete individual articles
- Make articles available for an external RSS feed
- Update WCAG accessibility details
When can I use the Article Editor?
For applicable issues, text and images are extracted from the PDF pages you provide for your digital issue conversion, and are available to edit after the first phase of conversion, once your preview is ready.