The easiest way to integrate with Mailchimp is to use the image beacon method.
- A Mailchimp Account
- Image beacon code (contact us if you don’t have that yet)
- Instant Delivery mail template (optional)
- Navigate to the Audience tab.
- If you have more than one audience, click the Current audience drop-down and choose the one you want to work with.
- Click the Manage Audience drop-down and choose Signup forms.
- Select Form builder.
- Click the Forms and response emails drop-down menu and choose Confirmation thank you page.
- Hover over the body text of the form and click the edit button
- The editor defaults to visual editor. Switch to source editor so you’re viewing the HTML.
- Copy the image beacon code snippet provided by GTxcel and paste it in the body of your confirmation page below the rest of the content.
- Save the form
Your beacon should now be working. To test, fill in the Mailchimp form and follow the steps until you reach the confirmation page. View the source code for the image beacon and confirm it has the form field variables (first name, last name and email address.
You receive the instant delivery email from GTxcel if it was included as part of the beacon code. This is in addition to the Mailchimp opt-in email.