GTxcel allows publishers to send in-app messages to their mobile app users. An in-app message is a text message that is displayed to the user when the user launches the app. This message appears on the initial library screen within the app. These messages can be informational or promotional.
Note: In-app messaging is NOT the same as ‘Push Notification’
- Custom, text-only message : 300 character limit
- The message can contain up to 3 buttons, which can link out to websites and/or close the message
- Publisher can specify the # of times the message should be displayed to the user
- Available for iOS, Android & Kindle Fire.
- Provide language for the message
- Provide links (if necessary) for the message buttons
- Provide language for the message buttons (i.e. “Click Here”, “OK”, “Close”, etc.
- Specify the platforms on which the message should appear (iOS, Android, Kindle Fire)
- Specify the number of times that this message should be displayed to the users
Samples of in-app messages: