In order for GTxcel to submit your Kindle Fire app, we require that you obtain your own developer license from Amazon. Having your own license/account will allow you to:
- Set up Banking information, so funds can be transferred directly into your company’s bank account
- View real time download & sales statistics
- Allow changes of metadata to app, without requiring GTxcel’s assistance (description, screenshots, etc.)
To obtain your FREE Amazon Developer license, click here:
(Normally, there is a $99 (USD) annual fee associated with this program. However, Amazon is currently waiving this fee)
Granting GTxcel Access to your Amazon Developer Account:
After your Amazon license has been acquired, sign in here:
- Click Settings
- Click User Permissions
- In e-mail address field, use: email@example.com
- Select Administrator as the Role
- Click Save
Amazon will send GTxcel an e-mail invite to your Developer Account. The invite will be accepted by GTxcel, which will then grant Developer’s rights to your account, allowing the submission of your app to the Amazon App Store.
*Important Note: Please be sure to set up your BANKING INFORMATION, so GTxcel can add your purchases to your app and so you can accept payment when purchases are made.