To sell apps or in app purchases on Google Play, you will need to set up your Merchant account at Google Wallet.,so you can receive payment when purchases are made. Be sure to have information about your business handy to complete the signup process.
- Sign into Google Checkout here: https://wallet.google.com/merchant
- Click ‘Merchant Settings’ & fill out required information
- Click ‘Payment Settings’ & fill out required information
After you enter your banking information, Google will ask that you verify your bank account. Google will make a couple small deposits – you will be asked to verify the amount on each deposit. If your bank account is not verified, you will see that your bank account status will be labeled as ‘unverified‘. If you have successfully verified your bank account, the status will change to ‘verified‘.
To sell apps or in app purchases on Amazon, you will need to set up your banking information, so you can receive payment when purchases are made.
- Sign into your Amazon Mobile App account here- https://developer.amazon.com/home.html
- Click Settings
- Click Payment information and complete the forms
- Be sure to have your business information handy to complete the signup process