Publishers have the ability to place blow-ins, also known as “popups”, on any page by using the issue editor. Blow-ins can contain a static image, and will appear in page view only (as of this writing).
Publishers can place most blow-ins themselves using the Page Editor tool. If GTxcel places the blow-in for the publisher, the turn around time is one business day. Fees may apply.
- Image size: suggested maximum – 500 w x 300 h pixel (smaller images are acceptable)
- Supported image type: .jpg, .gif, animated .gif
- Please provide:
- The ready-to-use image or animation
- URL, if the blow-in should be linked
- Page number or other placement instructions (if GTxcel is placing)
- Should the blow-in display on opening the page (default), or be accessed via a clickable area on page? (If so, describe.)